- PUBLIC SAFETY & PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Broadband Communications
- POSITIONING, NAVIGATION & TIMING
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) Systems
- Information Technology’s
- Security Equipment’s
- Electro-Mechanical Equipment’s
- Meteorological Equipment’s
- Marine Equipment
- Airfield Lighting
- Test & Measurement Equipment’s
Air Traffic Management (ATM) Systems
Solution and industries
Air traffic management (ATM) is an aviation term encompassing all systems that assist aircraft to depart from an aerodrome, transit airspace, and land at a destination aerodrome, including Air Traffic Services (ATS), Airspace Management (ASM), and Air Traffic Flow and Capacity Management (ATFCM).
Every day, thousands of aircraft flying the global skies depend on technology to arrive safely, efficiently and on time. Decade able to provide modernizing airports, airlines and the global Air Traffic Management (ATM) system and will meet the demands of the next generation of air travel–moving millions of people and goods safely through the skies.