DECADE Statement of Privacy.
DECADEINTERNATIONAL P LTD (“DIPL”, “US”, “WE”, “OUR”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy applies to DIPL Web site
(the “Service”) and governs data collection and usage at all DIPL sites and services; it does not apply to other online or offline sites, products or services. Please read the DIPL Statement of Privacy. www.decadeint.com is a general audience web site, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
Collection of your Personal Information
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: e-mail address, First name and Last Name, Address, State, Province, Zip/Postal code, City, telephone number, Mobile Number, Cookies and Usage Data. Information collected by DIPL is used solely for the purpose of billing and shipping your purchases. DIPL does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
DIPL encourages you to review the privacy statements of Web sites you choose to link to from DIPL so that you can understand how those Web sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Web sites outside of the DIPL Web site.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of your Personal Information
• DIPL and its operational service partners collect and use your personal information to process product orders and deliver the products requested. It is possible that DIPL may also use personal information to inform you of other products or services available from DIPL and its affiliates. DIPL may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. DIPL and ITS affiliates can contact you for to notify you about change to our service, to detect, prevent and address technical issues, monitor the usage of the service, provide customer care and support, provide and maintain the service. Provide analysis or valuable information so that can improve the service.
• DIPL does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. DIPL may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
• We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. We will only provide those companies the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information and are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
• DIPL does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
• DIPL may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on DIPL or the site
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of DIPL, including its Web site
(c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of DIPL or the public.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data collected on this site, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Nepal and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Nepal and process it there.
• Personal information collected on this site may be stored and processed in the Nepal or any other country in which
Control your Personal Information
DIPL offers its customers choices for the collection, use and sharing of personal information. You may go notify us of your preferences by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide complete account information so we can identify you in our records.
You may also stop the delivery of future promotional e-mail from DIPL by responding directly to any email you receive with a request to remove you from the mailing list.
Protecting your Personal Information
DIPL is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information provided on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number) over the Internet, we use a secure payment gateway so your information is protected.
Changes to this Statement
DIPL will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. If there are material changes to this Statement or in how DIPL will use your personal information, DIPL will prominently post such changes prior to implementing the change. DIPL encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how DIPL is protecting your information.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.